Monday, February 1, 2010

Micah Turns 1

I really don't have a lot of time to post, but I wanted to put up pictures of Micah for his birthday. We celebrated at our house a couple of weeks ago with a lot of family. Here are some shots we got taken at Wal-Mart of all places.






The story behind this little white outfit is that my dad had his picture taken in this same outfit when he was about a year old. My mom took CJ to get his picture taken in it when he was little and CJ and Michelle took Joshua when he was about a year old too. I love having special memories that can be passed down for generations. James will be the next to get his picture taken in this outfit. For more pictures, check out my facebook photos.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great pictures, Sis. I wish we could have made it for the party.
I'm also glad to see that I'm not the only one that is too busy to add new posts except once per month or so. :-)
Love you all!

February 2, 2010 at 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home