Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Cooking with Daddy

I think it should be a given that when you marry someone that has a degree in Culinary Arts from Johnson and Wales University, you should not be expected to cook. The main reasons being that I will never be able to make anything taste as good or look as pretty (probably not the correct culinary term). Anyway, I am always amazed when Matt can make a wonderful meal without using a cookbook. Just a little of this and some of that. No measuring necessary. Here are some pictures of him cooking with Amelia. She had a great time and we ate some great fried chicken that night. This picture shows Amelia doing another one of her favorite things to do: screaming. She loves to scream as loud as she can, which is pretty loud for such a little girl.

As you can tell by the pictures, my kitchen is still not finished. It is coming little by little. Still no oven, but I love my 6 burner gas cook top, 3-bay sink, dishwasher, and little island.

Also, for those of you that have told me that you were not able to comment on my blog, I have changed the settings allowing anonymous comments. That should let you comment now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home