Monday, August 10, 2009

Micah, Micah, Micah

This past Sunday, we were running a little late for church so when I got to the nursery with Micah, it was already full with workers and little kids. The workers were excited when I came in because all the other kids were 18 months to 2 years. One lady said, "oh yeah a baby." I told them sorry, but Micah does not consider himself a baby. When I came back to pick him up after church the same lady said "your right, he is not a baby. Did you know he is crawling across the room and he used my fingers to pull himself up." I wanted to brag on my little man and say yes he has been crawling for over a month now and he pulls himself up to stand all by himself on a regular basis and he has even started taking a few steps while holding on to his playpen, but I just smiled and said, "yes, I know." Bragging is reserved for my blog anyway...... These pictures were taken on August 4th when he just started to stand up.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home