Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Pictures

I know I promised more Disney pictures, but I do not have them yet. I will post more later when I get them.

For now though, here are my two little cuties posing for their Christmas pictures. We has them taken at Babies R Us this year when we were in Columbus last weekend. It was quite an event. I tried to make an appointment, but they were booked solid. The first half hour they are open though, they take only walkins, so I knew that if I was going to get them done, it had to be then. I took Mom along for back up and as an extra lookout and we arrived at Babies R Us twenty minutes before they opened. Since it was freezing cold and raining, we stayed in the car and watched to see if anyone else was coming to get pictures taken. About 10 minutes till 10:00, another car pulled up and parked so I hopped out and went and stood at the door so I could be the first in line. One of the store workers was nice enough to let me inside so I wouldn't freeze to death. Needless to say, we were first and the kids did great for their pictures.

I was so happy with the photographers and the pictures that I ended up buying one of every pose they took and I bought the CD with all the pictures on it. I am such a sucker when it comes to pictures of my kids. :-)





1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Thorson said...

Those pictures are awesome!!! I would have bought them all too.

December 23, 2009 at 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home