Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ring Around the Rosy

Amelia loves to play ring around the rosy and will play with anyone who will play with her. Her grandparents are especially accommodating (as grandparents tend to be). Her Nana and Papa Gaiser have found the trick to "we all fall down" without having so far to get up.


In the background of the second picture, you can see Micah's new trick. He can now climb on top of his toy box and then onto the couch. Last week we went to visit the Fishers and he pulled out their kitchen chair, climbed on it, then climbed on a desk and then climbed on the kitchen countertops, which is where I found him sitting after helping Amelia over the safety gate we had set up so Micah would not climb the steps. I was definitely freaked out, but he was happy and content. I wish had my camera with me to take a picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home