Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Trying to be Organized

These last couple of months have been focused on getting our house organized and ready for Christmas and a new baby. We have finally gotten internet service at our new home so hopefully I will be able to keep my blog a little more up-to-date.

Looking over my calender for the next few weeks, I realize that I must have forgot that I am going to be 35 weeks pregnant when I was planning my schedule. There is not a day between now and Christmas that is not marked with something to do. Most of the events include traveling like going to pick up Alla at college and Christmas in Newark and my nephew Joshua's surgery in Cincinnati. I thank God constantly that I have had a very easy pregnancy. My only problem right now is that it is starting to get hard to get up off the couch or out of bed. I miss being able to bend at the middle.

We had an ultrasound on Monday and everything looked great medically. The baby did not cooperate very well though. He hid his face behind his hands. We got to look at his ears and fingers. Also, when we did the check to make sure he is in fact a boy, he tucked his feet in and would not let us have a look. I tried turning on my side and tried getting him to move, but no luck. The ultrasound technician was pretty confident at my 20 week ultrasound that he is a boy so that is how we are planning.

He is a pretty big baby. He is about half a pound heavier then the average baby and the technician kept saying how long his feet and legs and fingers are. I was scheduled for delivery on January 15th, 2009, 4 weeks from tomorrow.

I promise to soon post some pictures of the house and Amelia.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home