Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Thief Returns

After moving a majority of our stuff up to our new house on Saturday, we went through and secured all the windows and doors in the house and the garage. At least we thought we did. It turns out that the windows in the garage look locked when they really are not. So we think on Monday night, our thief returned and took off with some more stuff. This time they got a box of baseball cards, my jewelry box (not the one with my wedding ring), a super Nintendo, and our video camera. We are not very good at taking video, but the camera did have the only tape we have ever taken of Amelia in it.

Needless to say, the windows are now nailed shut in the garage and all other windows were checked and rechecked yesterday. I will be going around to pawn shops today to look for our stuff. Please pray I find something so we can catch our thief.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. I will continue to pray for you...I'm assuming you filed a police report?
--Emily

October 15, 2008 at 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home